Home » » AMAZING ODDS for another Saturday

AMAZING ODDS for another Saturday

Written By Unknown on 26/02/2012 | 12:55:00 am

Good morning my friends 2 bad tradings here but in my e-mail tips WE HAD A PARTY AGAIN ........... SUPER AMAZING ODDS and i am really glad to read your e-mails some of you won more than 500 euro!!!!!!


Some of my odds were: Stuttgart over 3,5 odd more than 2,3 ........... Wolfsburg OVER odd 1,95 ............. Greuter with handicap odd 2,6 ............ Genoa OVER odd 2,0 ......... Malaga OVER odd 1,8 ............ Gent with handicap odd 2,2 ............. Venlo 1 odd 3,85!!! (estimation)
Share this article :

+ comments + 2 comments

1 March 2012 at 11:22

so, why don't you post in public those bets, but coming here after a recent loss and giving a show?
Don't you understand that you sound like an arrogant now?
Please give me an answer.
I am not anonymoys.

spartacus
2 March 2012 at 14:47

tullamore there are 2 different people posting here, Joker and Spartacus ........ i am giving free BIG ODDS for trading ...... i have many people paying just 10 euro/month they probably trust me cause odd 2 is low for me ..... i dont lie MANY KNOW me if i am good or not.... i cant convince you i used to give for free picks for 2 year bot noone DONATED just few euro when they won big money thanks to me

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. BETTHUR football bet blog, bet site στοίχημα, tipsters, livescores,odds - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger